Thursday 15 September 2016

यदि आप भी डाइनिंग टेबल पर खाना खाते है तो ज़रूर देखिए ये वीडियो| ज़मीन प...



In this video I am telling you the Health benefits of eating food on the floor. When you eat food on floor, you st in padmasana or sukhasana which stimulates quick digestion of food, relaxes our mind, strengthens our heart and increases blood circulation.



यदि ये वीडियो अच्छा लगा हो तो चॅनेल को सबस्क्राइब ज़रूर करें :

Subscribe me at - goo.gl/1PLGrh



follow me on google+ : goo.gl/A1qWwB



Follow me on Facebook- goo.gl/Ei8iin



Follow me on Pinterest - goo.gl/O69HP8



Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Pooja_Luthra14



Follow me on Instagram - goo.gl/1Kv1jv



My Blog- http://homeremedyexpert.blogspot.in/



Disclaimer : These videos are only intended for informational purpose.Any information associated with these videos should not be considered as a substitute for prescription suggested by LOCAL beauty, diet and health care professionals.Viewers are subjected to use these information on their own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment